Online Shopping Assistant
Working Schedule: Monday–Wednesday, 8:30am – 3:30pm (subject to adjustment based on the volume of orders)
Salary: £9.00-£9.50 per hour
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
The Online Shopping Assistant will be partially responsible for the overall operations of the Online Shopping department ensuring that Korea Foods Company Limited delivers superior quality of online shopping experience to customers.
You will be expected to be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with good customer service as well as the ability to work well under pressure and to meet targets.
• Filling grocery orders that customers have placed online;
• Picking the products on the customers’ shopping list ensuring accuracy, product quality and freshness;
• Packing the orders and arranging them for shipment or delivery;
• Processing picking lists using SAP, updating stock information and order status;
• Providing general customer service by answering customers’ inquiries and offer additional support to enhance customers’ online shopping experience;
• Liaises with other departments when necessary to determine the ranges of goods are to be picked and delivered;
• Any other reasonable management requests.
• Proficiency in the Korean, Cantonese or Mandarin language is beneficial;
• Able to lift heavy goods (15kg+) safely and carefully;
• Able to work on a flexible schedule;
• Ability to research Korean websites where products are typically mentioned and grocery orders are placed;
• Excellent communication skills with customers;
• Accuracy in what is selected for customers’ orders;
• Strong problem-solving attitude
• Previous experience in E-Commerce and warehouse picking would be beneficial;
• Ability to work under time pressure and to work on own initiative